Plymouth (New Hampshire) Area Republicans
Just as there are the three levels of government: federal, state and local, there are the three levels of the Republican Party: National, State, and Local. We are the local “feet on the ground”. We, the Plymouth Area Republican Committee (PARC) identifies, encourages, trains and supports the recruitment and election of New Hampshire Conservative Republican candidates for public office.
We are a part of the Grafton County Republican Committee which is part of the New Hampshire GOP.
Here are some of the things we’re talking about…
Dessert with Friends Meeting Dates – All meetings start at 7:00 PM at the American Legion hall in Ashland, NH
We get results!
What we and the GOP Stand for:
• The rule of law
• Secure borders
• The Constitution (all of it!)
• Non-intrusive government
• Freedom of speech
• Our right to keep and bear arms
• Limited taxation
It all sounds pretty reasonable to you, doesn’t it? But the democrates don’t think so. They scorn the rule of law and the limits our Constitutions place on government. They see the United States without borders, without freedoms, without prosperity, and without the power to lead the world. Maybe it’s time for you to take a side . . . to take a hand. Join us, your local Republican organization.
In the 2022 election, 60% of our financial support went directly to local candidates. 20% went to support the county campaign program as explained below. 20% remained in our treasury to support ad–hoc social media and to help purchase two specialized campaign signs:
We also partnered with the Grafton County Republican Committee supporting their candidates. For each candidate we provided:
- 200 yard signs with metal wires, 2 car magnets and 2 vinyl banners.
- Direct mail consisting of a countywide Voter Guide targeting Republican and Independent households. The voter guide was an 8 page newspaper that that included all Grafton County candidates.
- A second mail piece was targeted to Independent households only, explaining why they need to vote Republican.
- Banner and video ads. Ads targeting Independent voter households. The banner and video ads displayed at home and on devices while outside of the home. We developed messaging to persuade independent voters on why they should vote Republican.
- Social media ads similar to digital ads, only these ads are only displayed in the Facebook Ad Network which plays to Facebook and Instagram.
- Political text messaging; best used as a Get Out the Vote (GOTV) tool. We sent 2 rounds of text messages. One the weekend before Election Day and then another one on Election Day.
- We backed and supported the following successful candidates in the recent election:
- Governor – Chris Sununu
- Executive Council
- District 1 – Joe Kenney
- District 3 – Janet Stevens
- District 4 – Ted Gatsas
- District 5 – Dave Wheeler
- State Senate
- District 1 – Carrie Gendreau
- District 2 – Tim Lang
- District 3 – Jeb Bradley
- District 6 – James Gray
- District 7 – Dan Innis
- Grafton County Republican State Representatives
- District 1 – Matthew Simon
- District 1 – David Rochefort
- District 6 – Jeff Greeson
- District 10 – Mr. Carrol Brown
- District 11 – Lex Berezhny
- District 18 – John Sellers
The Plymouth Area Republican Committee Board of Directors has decided to initiate a community outreach program and have selected the Haven Pregnancy Services in Plymouth NH as recipients. Haven supports our ideals, and we encourage our members to consider supporting them. We will be donating to their 2023 annual fund-raising dinner at the Patron level. As other opportunities arise, we will discuss and decide at future Board meetings if we should donate again and how much. Our maximum annual contribution will not exceed 10% of our average account balance.
If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
Want to be a part?
All concerned conservatives who want to play an active role in keeping New Hampshire away from the Socialists are encouraged to join us.
If you live in one of our designated towns, then you can become a full member. But even if you don’t you can still be on our mailing list, you just can’t vote. Here are the towns whose registered voters can become members.
Alexandria, Ashland,Bridgewater, Bristol, Campton, Canaan, Dorchester, Ellsworth, Enfield, Grafton, Groton, Hebron, Holderness, Lincoln, Orange, Plymouth, Rumney, Thornton, Waterville Valley, Wentworth, Woodstock
It doesn’t take a lot to be a member. Just click below and send us a couple of bucks and you can come to meetings, meet candidates and be part of the planning process.