Welcome to the Members area. If you haven't introduced yourself in the Discussion Forum, please do. If you find content you'd like to share with other members go to the Discussion Forum and post it there. If it's of a more permanent nature, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll review it and might post it here.
In the meantime, please be patient while we build this section out.
If you haven't yet, please head to our Discussion Forum and write a short post introducing yourself. You an also post topics for discussion such as suggestions for speakers for meetings or annoucements (for example, flag wave events).
Considering running for state office? Get free training!
Running for Local Office in New Hampshire
Good government starts at the local level. Do you want to keep taxes low? Prevent wasteful spending? Fight for quality education? This January, please consider filing to run for local office!
By running for local offices such as Select Board, School Board, Budget Committee, or similar positions, you can have a positive impact on your local community, develop relationships, and build name recognition; which can be helpful if you choose to run for higher office in the future.
Attend our FREE training, starting January 7th
On Thursday, January 7th and Thursday, January 14th, the 603 Alliance will present a FREE two-part training session on running for local office. Even if you’re not sure about running, please consider joining us to learn more about local government and how you can help get good candidates elected.
Both sessions will be presented online (via Zoom) and will last approximately 60 to 90 minutes each.
- In session one (Thursday, January 7th at 7:00 PM), participants will learn how local government works in New Hampshire, what to expect when serving in various local offices, and how to file for your candidacy.
- In session two (Thursday, January 14th at 7:00 PM), participants will learn about timelines & important events, getting help and support for your candidacy, and how to run an effective campaign.
Participation is open to registered Republicans. This event is free, but pre-registration is required. Register on Eventbrite.
Republicans win big in November 2020!
November 10. 2020
As a result of a huge effort by many, big changes have happened in New Hampshire government.
- Republicans now hold a 213 - 187 majority in the State House of Representatives
- Republicans now hold a 14 - 10 majority in the State Senate
- Republicans now hold a 4 - 1 majority in the Executive Council
The Hill gives a big shout-out to New Hampshire for flipping the House, Senate and Executive Council
A well-dressed lie and a naked truth...
One day a man named Truth and a man named Lie stood by a river just outside of town. They were twin brothers. Lie challenged Truth to a race, claiming he could swim across the river faster than Truth. Lie laid out the rules to the challenge stating that they both must remove all their clothes and at the count of 3, dive in to the freezing cold water swim to the other side and back. Lie counted to 3, but when Truth jumped in, Lie did not. As Truth swam across the river, Lie put on Truth’s clothes and walked back in to town dressed as Truth. He proudly paraded around town pretending to be Truth. Truth made it back to shore, but his clothes were gone and he was left naked with only Lie’s clothes to wear. Refusing to dress himself as Lie, Truth walked back to town naked. People stared and glared as naked Truth walked through town. He tried to explain what happened and that he was in fact Truth, but because he was naked and uncomfortable to look at, people mocked and shunned him; refusing to believe he was really Truth. The people in town chose to believe Lie because he was dressed appropriately and easier to look at. From that day until this, people have come to believe a well-dressed lie rather than believe a naked truth. — Unattributed
This is the news and article feed from the site The Babylon Bee The Babylon Bee Note, The Babylon Bee is a satirical site - don't think these are real!
- Boomer's IPhone Font Size Visible From Space
- With Formula Shortage More Babies Switching To Whey Protein Powder
- Stacey Abrams Graces Cover Of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
- White House Press Corps Frustrated As New Press Secretary Responds To Every Question With 'I'm A Gay, Black Immigrant'
- What Was The Thorn In Paul's Flesh? Here Are 32 Possibilities
- White House Blames Formula Shortage On That Giant Baby From 'Honey, I Blew Up The Kid'
- After Long Day Of Work, Feminist Relaxes On Couch To Eat Ice Cream And Fantasize About Being Stay-At-Home Mom
- Alarming Report Indicates Up To 50,000 Wives Go Missing Each Year In Cracker Barrel Store
- 10 Things More Valuable Than The US Dollar
- AOC Says We Can't Let Republicans Rule With Their 51-49 Minority
- 'I Guess I Should Start Packing,' Says Dad 12 Minutes Before Leaving On 2-Week Vacation
- Paper Straws Now Come With 15-Second Self-Destruct Countdown Timer
- Biden Announces He Has Hidden 5 Golden Crack Pipes In Safe Smoking Kits
- Here's A Complete List Of The Differences Between Abortion And Murder
- Airport Holding Strong As Last Socially Acceptable Place To Booze At 9 A.M.