Considering running for state office? Get free training!
Candidate Training run by the 603 Alliance - Running for Local Office in New Hampshire
Good government starts at the local level. Do you want to keep taxes low? Prevent wasteful spending? Fight for quality education? By running for local offices such as Select Board, School Board, Budget Committee, or similar positions, you can have a positive impact on your local community, develop relationships, and build name recognition, which can be helpful if you choose to run for higher office in the future.
Attend our FREE training, July 30, 2022, Click HERE
Republicans win big in November 2020!
November 10. 2020
As a result of a huge effort by many, big changes have happened in New Hampshire government.
- Republicans now hold a 213 - 187 majority in the State House of Representatives
- Republicans now hold a 14 - 10 majority in the State Senate
- Republicans now hold a 4 - 1 majority in the Executive Council
The Hill gives a big shout-out to New Hampshire for flipping the House, Senate and Executive Council
A well-dressed lie and a naked truth...
One day a man named Truth and a man named Lie stood by a river just outside of town. They were twin brothers. Lie challenged Truth to a race, claiming he could swim across the river faster than Truth. Lie laid out the rules to the challenge stating that they both must remove all their clothes and at the count of 3, dive in to the freezing cold water swim to the other side and back. Lie counted to 3, but when Truth jumped in, Lie did not. As Truth swam across the river, Lie put on Truth’s clothes and walked back in to town dressed as Truth. He proudly paraded around town pretending to be Truth. Truth made it back to shore, but his clothes were gone and he was left naked with only Lie’s clothes to wear. Refusing to dress himself as Lie, Truth walked back to town naked. People stared and glared as naked Truth walked through town. He tried to explain what happened and that he was in fact Truth, but because he was naked and uncomfortable to look at, people mocked and shunned him; refusing to believe he was really Truth. The people in town chose to believe Lie because he was dressed appropriately and easier to look at. From that day until this, people have come to believe a well-dressed lie rather than believe a naked truth. — Unattributed
This is the news and article feed from the site The Babylon Bee The Babylon Bee Note, The Babylon Bee is a satirical site - don't think these are real!
- Success! You Managed To Get One Pant Leg On Your Toddler! UPDATE: BOTH LEGS ARE OUT AGAIN PLEASE SEND HELP
- 'You'll Never Take Me Alive, Coppers!' Shouts Trump Speeding Away From FBI Agents In Golf Cart
- Report: FBI Raided Mar-A-Lago After Tip That Parents Were Protesting A School Board Meeting There
- Man Tries To Get Into Heaven By Showing God Ukraine Flag In His Twitter Bio
- 14 Things The FBI Found In Donald Trump's Safe
- Trump Thanks FBI For Kicking Off His 2024 Reelection Campaign
- 13 Desperately Needed Projects Funded By The Inflation Reduction Act
- New Bill In Congress Hires An IRS Agent To Live In Every Home
- Hunter Biden Breathes Sigh Of Relief As FBI Raid Team Passes By His House On Way to Mar-A-Lago
- Once-Bustling Mall Now Just 300 Spirit Halloweens And 5 Starbucks
- Biden Invites Group Of Kids To White House To See If His Sense Of Smell Has Returned
- 9 Horrible Things Brought About By Toxic Masculinity
- Source Confirms White House Dog Has Been Running Country During Biden's COVID Isolation
- Wife's Loud Gasp While Reading Phone Means Either Someone Died Or Got A New Handbag
- Biden Hires 87,000 Bused-In Migrants As IRS Agents