Welcome to the Members area.
Read our important blog posts
Click here to read our blog posts.Click here to read our blog posts.
Important bills we're tracking in the NH legislature
Here is a link to a page that has information about legislation being considered in the NH General Court. These lists offer detail, contacts and further links to submit testimony and attend public hearings, as well as scheduled voting dates. Opinions offered in these links do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the PARC. We are eager to hear your thoughts on any of these bills in the ‘General Discussion‘ section of our ‘Member’s Area.’
Republicans win big in November 2020!
November 10. 2020
As a result of a huge effort by many, big changes have happened in New Hampshire government.
- Republicans now hold a 213 – 187 majority in the State House of Representatives
- Republicans now hold a 14 – 10 majority in the State Senate
- Republicans now hold a 4 – 1 majority in the Executive Council
The Hill gives a big shout-out to New Hampshire for flipping the House, Senate and Executive Council
Omer Ahern, Jr, Grafton County Commissioner was a candidate we supported. He has done a few YouTube videos. Here is one. Click here to see more of them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbDCHygI14E
Watch this interesting video of Irina who lived in the Soviet Union until age 15 when she came to the USA. Hear her discuss what living under Communism was like. Our Board member Holly Willoughby did this interview.
This is the news and article feed from the site The Babylon Bee The Babylon Bee Note, The Babylon Bee is a satirical site – don’t think these are real!
- Boomer's IPhone Font Size Visible From Space
- With Formula Shortage More Babies Switching To Whey Protein Powder
- Stacey Abrams Graces Cover Of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
- White House Press Corps Frustrated As New Press Secretary Responds To Every Question With 'I'm A Gay, Black Immigrant'
- What Was The Thorn In Paul's Flesh? Here Are 32 Possibilities
- White House Blames Formula Shortage On That Giant Baby From 'Honey, I Blew Up The Kid'
- After Long Day Of Work, Feminist Relaxes On Couch To Eat Ice Cream And Fantasize About Being Stay-At-Home Mom
- Alarming Report Indicates Up To 50,000 Wives Go Missing Each Year In Cracker Barrel Store
- 10 Things More Valuable Than The US Dollar
- AOC Says We Can't Let Republicans Rule With Their 51-49 Minority
- 'I Guess I Should Start Packing,' Says Dad 12 Minutes Before Leaving On 2-Week Vacation
- Paper Straws Now Come With 15-Second Self-Destruct Countdown Timer
- Biden Announces He Has Hidden 5 Golden Crack Pipes In Safe Smoking Kits
- Here's A Complete List Of The Differences Between Abortion And Murder
- Airport Holding Strong As Last Socially Acceptable Place To Booze At 9 A.M.
If you find content you’d like to share with other members, go to the Discussion Forum and post it there. If it’s of a more permanent nature, please send it to email@example.com. In the meantime, please be patient while we build this section out.