Tagged: meeting minutes
March 15, 2021 at 6:24 pm #1546Dave RiversParticipant
PARC Meeting Minutes Wednesday March 10, 2021 meeting.
In attendance: Dave R. Chair, Marlene R. Secretary, Linda M. Treasurer, Roy R. Past Chair/ Advisory Committee/ Speakers, Bob H. IT / Media/ Communications, John R. Planning/Fundraising, Dave L. College outreach Subcommittee, Holly W. Membership Sub Committee, Kendall H. Arrangements Sub committee.
Meeting called to order at 4:30 pm. Feb BOD meeting minutes approved.
Emergency backup speakers to be in attendance at each DWF meeting. Mark A. & Dave R.
Secretary reported 26 paid members. Also reported 22 rsvp’s for March 18 DWF. We are planning on 30 to 40.
Treasurer reported current assets & Liabilities. We are solvent.
Communications / IT to post entire contact list many without e mail addresses. BOD to help fill in blanks.
* BOD Meeting schedule
· March 31, [April BOD meeting] Wednesday BOD Meeting: FIRM..(Review March DWF)
· May 5, Wednesday BOD Meeting: FIRM; need to coordinate BOD nominations.
· June 2, Wednesday BOD Meeting: Prepare for BOD election
· July, no meetings unless emergency.
. August, no meetings unless emergency
· September 1, Wednesday BOD meeting.
· October 6, Wednesday: BOD Meeting.
· November 3, Wednesday BOD Meeting.
· December 1, Wednesday BOD Meeting
* DWF Meeting schedule
· March 18 Thursday DWF
. From now on: DWF MEETINGS EVERY SECOND THURSDAY.
* April 8, DWF: Frank Edelblut…Firm.
* May 13 DWF: Steve Stepanak and possibly GOP NH State Vice Chair Pam Tucker.
* June 10 DWF: BOD election and General Donald Bolduc
* July / August: No DWF meetings.
* September 9 DWF: Mark Alliegro
* October 14 DWF
* November 11 DWF ((This is Veteran’s day…ok?)
* December 9 DWF meeting or holiday potluck gala?
B. Special events
“Do I need a new Computer?” Workshop tentatively scheduled for Saturday AM in the Campton GOP office April 10, 17 or 24.
Additional workshop ideas?
C. Meeting adjourned at 6:15 pm.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.