PARC Meeting minutes June 2, 2021

Home Forums General Discussion PARC Information and News PARC Meeting minutes June 2, 2021

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #2272
      Dave Rivers
      Participant
      Up
      0
      Down

      Summary June 2021 PARC BOD meeting.
      In attendance: David R, Marlene R. Linda M. Glen C. Hayley VL. Holly W.
      Minutes from May 2021 accepted unanimously.

      A. Election to be conducted at the Thursday, June 10 DWF meeting.

      1. Who votes?
      From our Bylaws Article 1 Section 4:
      A Full member may submit ideas & business plans, participate in all initiative reviews and participate and vote in all Open Membership meetings …
      Associate Membership: Associates can submit ideas & business plans, participate in all initiative reviews and participate fully including voting in all Open Membership Meetings

      Next PARC BOD election June 2023.

      B. How to sell/keep track of raffle sales?
      Secretary to setup a control sheet with the columns defined in the detailed Meeting minutes attached.:

      Note: much discussion concerning legal aspects of NH firearms sales. Unanimous approval of putting a disclaimer on our next firearm raffle should we have one:
      “Must be 21 years of age and a NH resident to enter & win. Must be able to pass federal background check to win. Prize pickup at retailer: “Littlefield’s Sport Shop LLC. Plymouth NH.”

      C. Special events:
      Summer BOD & friends BBQ Sunday July 25 4:30 Dave & Marlene…no PARC funds.

      D. Need to review and or augment candidate funds disbursement policy.
      Subcommittee consisting of: ‘Bob H. Roy R, and Hayley VL. to advise by Sept 1, BOD meeting.
      Target Sept 1, BOD meeting for preliminary proposal.

      E. New member orientation & BOD member name tags BOD recommends lanyards.

      F. Speaker Lineup for Oct, Nov, Dec.
      October: Mark Alliegro, November Open, December Open

      G. Email blasts primarily directed to:
      NH GOP legislators? esp. NH RINOS.
      Dave cautioned to limit the use of our e mail communications.

      H. Post card process
      Limited discussion. Similar policy concerning directing to NH RINOS.

      I. DWF format ok?
      Yes. 8:00 pm target for meeting end was seen as a desirable goal, understanding slightly less or slightly more time will be the rule.

      J. Bod member reports.
      Chair: Fund raisers: Sen Tom Cotton R Arkansas, is scheduled for a GCRC dinner at Indian Head, Lincoln NH, July 16, 2021. Dave is on the GCRC finance Committee and is working on revenue sharing policies.

      Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas is also scheduled for a GCRC dinner at the Marriot in Concord NH. This is a joint event between GCRC and the State GOP.

      Secretary: Will assist with BOD Name tags.
      Will also follow up with member “business card / Membership card. Linda suggested the membership card include a QR code to access our web site.

      Treasurer: Concern with Stripe % charges to be followed up with Bob H.

      Membership: Glen had prepared a detailed list of opportunities for a wider involvement of the Membership activity. BOD Name Tags. Pro Active involvement for available BOD members at DWF meetings: Like: Greeting at the door, Escorting to & from Parking lot. Sitting with new members asking & answering questions…A feedback card asking for members interests and reason(s) for joining us, Future meeting schedule, web site awareness, Interest in volunteering (like town coordinator), explanatory handouts.

      Fund raising/ events: Kendall was not available for comments but we’ll likely conduct more raffles in the future.

      Past Chair / advisory committee. Roy to serve with Bob H. on the candidate funds disbursement subcommittee.

      County Liaison: Holly W. has her first video interview posted on our News page. She has a second interview all lined up and possibly a third.

      Student outreach: Hayley will assist with the candidate funds disbursement subcommittee and also volunteered to assist with the corn hole tournament planning (see section K following).

      K. New business.
      1. Web site backup.
      Bob had mentioned earlier that we should start to find a backup for him.
      Additionally in the GCRC meeting the regional committees who have web sites were asked to make sure security access codes were accessible by (a friendly) someone in addition to the web master. Additionally technical service providers who may need renewal payments should
      also be known.

      2. Corn hole tournament.
      Possibly Saturday August 14, or Aug 21. Dave R. to follow up with Jeff McIver Loon Mt.for facility availability. Glen, Hayley & Holly to create plan.

      2. Merchandise:
      Hats, T shirts, Irena jewelry other paraphernalia. Note; Amy Nichols (PARC friend) has a T shirt business.
      Need volunteer(s) to coordinate. It would be great if we could take CC payments those at craft shows…Square?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.