Notes from your website guy!

Home Forums Board Discussions Notes from your website guy!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      BobHatcher
      Participant
      Up
      Down

I’ll be putting updates here for changes to the website. If you have any questions or concerns, please put your comments here.

2021 03-22 Today I put in a page for meetings =>> Home/Meeting Notices
      2021 03-22 I put in an Excel file of all our members. It’s in another here about member lists.

2021 03-21 I changed the home page to announce the April meeting and put in a new page announcing it HERE

2021 03-21 Today I added a page for “Updates from Elected Representatives”. I found they were getting lost on our News page and I thought giving them more exposure is a good idea.

2021 03-21 Today I put in a Footer to give another menu and copyright information. You will see it at the bottom of every page.

2021 03-21 Today I enabled a way so that every new member gets a thank you email from the PARC board. You can see the email here

2021 03-14 Attached is the mailing list in Excel. Less than half have email addresses so please look through the list and if you see someone you know and you have their email address, send me a note to rvhparc@gmail.com and I’ll insert them into our mailing list.

• This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by BobHatcher. Reason: Update
      • This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by BobHatcher.
      • This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Robert Hatcher.
      • This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by BobHatcher.
      • This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by BobHatcher.
      BobHatcher
      Participant
      Up
      Down

2021 03-12 – I put in Tags for our News page https://plymoutharearepublicans.org/announcements and created “Sticky” posts for Mark Alliegro and Jeff Greeson so they can keep us informed.

2021 03-11 – I connected our Stripe account to our Mailchimp account and created a “Welcome” letter/email. For any new member they will automatically get this email. A screenshot of that email is attached.

Attachments:
      Dave Rivers
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Thanks Bob. I had hoped we could do something like this…welcome letter. This shows the member we got their input and shows we care about them.
      Thanks again!

BobHatcher
      Participant
      Up
      Down

BTW, MailChimp has the ability to do surveys included in our free account. We could easily do a survey to ask about topics and speakers. Let’s do it to see what other topics people might like.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by BobHatcher.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.