The purpose of our organization is to support conservative candidates for office, therefore we can only accept registered voters with a conservative voting record as members. The Secretary of State’s office can check voting records. If your voting record is not conservative and you’ve submitted your application and payment you will not be accepted as a member. We will recognize your payment as a donation and we thank you very much.
We are authorized to represent certain towns, called our “Catchment Area”. If you live in one of our towns then you should become a Member. If you don’t, then join as an Associate Member. Other than voting privileges you will have all the same rights and benefits. Our Catchment Ares comprises these town:
Alexandria, Ashland, Bridgewater, Bristol, Campton, Canaan, Dorchester, Ellsworth, Enfield, Grafton, Groton, Hebron, Holderness, Lincoln, Orange, Plymouth, Rumney, Thornton, Waterville Valley, Wentworth, and Woodstock/
We don’t have membership fees, rather we ask Members and Associate Members to make donations with a minimum donation of $20 per year. Of course we encourage you to make a much larger donation!
Member – Minimum $20 donation per year:
- You must live in our Catchment Area.
- BIG: You will have access to members-only content and our discussion forum to share your insights with other members.
- Receive our newsletters.
- Attend all meetings, serve on our board and have full voting priviledges.
- Receive discounts for all our events including “Dessert with Friends” with interesting speakers along with many new and old friends.
- Attend workshops such as:
– How to talk to a liberal
– How to write and submit a letter to the editor
– Email tricks and techniques
– And other fascinating workshops
Associate Member – Miminum $20 donation per year:
- If you don’t live in our Catchment Area you can become a member with all the same benefits of full members except for voting privileges.
Want more information or just to get in touch?
If you live in one of our designated towns, please click this button to make your donation.
If you don’t live in one of our designated towns, please click this button to make your donation.
MAKE A DONATION
Please support us with a generous donation
You must live in one of the following towns to become a full member:
Alexandria, Ashland, Bridgewater, Bristol, Campton, Canaan, Dorchester, Ellsworth, Enfield, Grafton, Groton, Hebron, Holderness, Lincoln, Orange, Plymouth, Rumney, Thornton, Waterville Valley, Wentworth, Woodstock
To pay by check, fill out the Member Application and make the check out to PARC
(Note that it costs $5.00 more to do it by paper so it’s better to click one of the buttons above.)
and mail to: